Elizabeth Jane Trenerry
- BIRTH. Baptised 13 Dec 1851 at Chacewater daughter of Joseph and Mary (same day as father’s burial); assumed registered Truro 1850DEC 9/305.Sources: REG/COPC, GRO/FreeBMD.
- CENSUS. Trenery; St Agnes 7 Apr 1861; Mount Hawke; stepdaughter, aged 11; scholar; born Kenwyn; in Henry Sandow’s hoousehold with mother. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Trenery; St Agnes 2 Apr 1871; Mont Hawke; aged 20; domestic servant; born Kenwyn; in Henry Sandow’s household with mother. Sources: 1871 Census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Possible rgistration Truro 1872SEP 5c/259. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, to Parsons or Rimmington. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD. Children: William J 1875, Edward C 1877, John H 1879.
- CENSUS. Parsons; St Agnes 2 Apr 1881; Goosagwarra; miners wife aged 30; born Kenwyn; with husband William 33, and 3 children. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Parsons; St Agnes 5 Apr 1891; Trenithick; head, aged 39 wid; born Kenwyn; with three sons; next door to mother. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Parsons; St Agnes 31 Mar 1901; Mount Hawke; head, aged 49, wid; born Kenwyn; with youngest son. Sources. 1901 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Parsons; St Agnes 2 Apr 1911; Mount Hawke, Scorrier; head, aged 60; wid; children, 3 living; 4 rooms; born Penstraze, Kenwyn. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Possibly Elizabeth J Parsons; registered Truro 1918DEC 5c/216, aged 68. Sources. GRO/FreeBMD.
- Comments. Daughter of Joseph 1817JS02 and Mary 1820MY01.
Updated Nov 2021