Mary Jane Plint
- BIRTH. Aged 21 in 1870, daughter of Thomas, sawyer; aged 22 in 1871, born Perranzabuloe; family bible has born 12 Sep1848 at St Agnes, daughter of Thomas and Dorothy; registered Truro 1848SEP 9/277. Cornwall England. Sources: 1871 census, marriage record, Bible/BF, GRO/FreeBMD.
- MARR. Aged 21, daughter of Thomas, sawyer; married Henry Sandow [1849HE02]; 15 Jan 1870 at Perranzabuloe; both signed; witnesses Thomas Plint and Richard Trewerring. Assumed registered Truro 1870MAR 5c/211. Family bible has St Agnes. Cornwall England. Sources: Bible/MF, GRO, REG/COPC. Children: William J 1870WI06, Henry 1871HE01, Josiah 1872JH01, Edward 1876ED01.
- CENSUS. Mary J Sandow; Perranzabuloe, 2 Apr 1871; wife, aged 22; born Perranzabuloe; in husband’s household. Sources: 1871 census index/Ross.
- CENSUS. Mary J Sandoe; St Agnes, 3 Apr 1871; at Silverwell; wife, aged 32; born Perranzabuloe; in husband’s household. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Mary Jane Sandow; Perranzabuloe, 2 Apr 1911; wife, aged 62; born at Perranzabuloe; in husband’s household. Sources: 1911 census index/FMP.
- DEATH. Mary Jane Sandow died 23 Dec 1919 aged 81; gravestone 313 at Mithian, Henry Sandow named; registered Mary J 1919DEC Truro 5c/150, aged 81; died Sandow; buried 27 Dec 1919 at Mithian, aged 81, from Silverwell. Cornwall England. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, MI/CFHS, REG/COPC. Henry is 1849HE02.
- Comments: Daughter of Thomas 1823TH01 and Dorothy 1823DO01.
Updated Mar 2018