- BIRTH. Aged 2 in 1851, son of William and Anna, born at Feock; aged 42 in 1891, born at Feock; born around 1849; baptised 28 May 1848, son of William, hind, and Ann, from Porthgwidden. Sources: census, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Michell; Feock; 30 Mar 1851; at Harcourt; son, aged 2, at home, born at Feock; in father’s household. Sources: 1851 census/COCP.
- CENSUS. St Erth; 7 Apr 1861; at Trelissick; son, aged 12, scholar, born at Feock; in father’s household. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Lelant; 2 Apr 1871; at Rosengreave; son, aged 22, seed and manure merchant; born at Phillack; in father’s household. Sources: 1871 census/COCP.
- MARR. Married Mary Sandow [1850MY01]; registered Penzance 1875DEC 5c/461. Sources: Parent at Uny Lelant around 1877, together in 1891, GRO/FreeBMD. Children: William E 1877WI03, Nellie 1878NL01, Claude 1880CL02, Henry 1883HE01.
- CENSUS. Lelant; 3 Apr 1881; at Rosengrouse; head, aged 32, auctioneer and mercahnt; born at Feock; with wife Mary 31, children Wm E 4,Nellie 2, Claud 1, and 1 servant. Sources: 1881 census/COCP.
- CENSUS. Uny Lelant, 5 Apr 1891; at Roseangrowse; auctioneer, aged 42, born Feock; with wife Mary 41, and children William E 14, Nellie 13, Claude 11, Henry S 8, and visitor Catherine B Sandow 39. Sources: 1891 census. Visitor is 1851CA01.
- MARR. Maried Emily Sophia Spooner [1852EM03]; registered Hendon 1899MAR 3a/295. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, together in 1911.
- CENSUS. Lelant 31 Mar 1901; Riverside; head, M, aged 52; auctioneer and agric merchant; born Feock; with children Wm Ed 24, Nellie 22, Claude 21, Henry S 18, two srvants. Sources: 1901 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Lelant 2 Apr 1911; Riverside; head, aged 62; auctioneer and agricultural merchant; born Feock; with wife Emily Sophia 59, daughter Nellie 32, two servants. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Registered 1923MAR Penzance 5c/287. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD.
- Comments. Son of William 1818WI03 and Ann 1817AN01.
Updated Jan 2021