Abel Nicholas Sandoe
- BIRTH. Born 25 Dec 1848; baptised 6 May 1849 at Chacewater; son of William and Joanna. Cornwall England. Sources: BF, REG.
- CENSUS. Chacewater, 30 Mar 1851; aged 2; son; born Kea; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1851 census.
- CENSUS. Kea, 7 Apr 1861; aged 12, son; employed by grocer; born Kea; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1861 census.
- MARR. Married Mary Jewell 1851MY01 around 1871. Cornwall England. Sources: Parent at Chacewater around 1871; together in 1871. Children: William 1871WI05, Laura 1872LA01, Mary J 1874MY01, Richard H 1875RI02.
- CENSUS. Chacewater, 2 Apr 1871; aged 22; miner; born Kea; with wife Mary 20; son William 2 months. Cornwall England. Sources: 1871 census, 1871 census index/Ross (ED 14 schedule 100).
- IMMIG. Immigrated 1875 into USA. Sources: IF.
- MARR. Married Kate Ward 1851KT01, around 1881 in Michigan, USA. Sources: Had been married 19 years at 1900 census. Children: Charles H 1882CL01, George 1884GE01, Joseph J 1886JS01, Laura W 1888LA01.
- CIT. Naturalized USA citizen 26 May 1884. Sources: NC/NF.
- CENSUS. USA, Jun 1900; at Nevada City, California; head, aged 51, farmer, born England, immigrated 1874; with wife Kate 48; children Charles 17, George 15, Joseph 13, Laura 11. Sources: 1900 US census/CF.
- DEATH. Died in May 1931, aged 83, at Yuba City, California, USA; at home of son Charles.
- Comments. Son of William 1813WI01 and Joanna 1817JO01.
Updated November 2010