Lucy Jane Sandoe
- BIRTH. Born 26 Oct 1847 at Treworthal, Philleigh, St Just subdistrict; daughter of John (carpenter) and Emma (formerly May); registered 1847DEC Truro 9/293. Sources: BC.
- CENSUS. Lucy J; Philleigh 30 Mar 1851; at Treworthal; daughter of John; aged 3; born Philleigh; in father’s household. Sources: 1851 census.
- CENSUS. Lucy Sandoe; Philleigh, 7 Apr 1861; at Treworthal; daughter of John; aged 13; born Philleigh; in father’s household; CON. Sources: 1861 census.
- CENSUS. Lucy Sandor; Meavy 2 Apr 1871; at Parsonage House; servant single aged 23; domestic servant; born Philleigh, Cornwall; in John Abbot’s household, Rector with family. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Aged 35, daughter of John Sandoe, joiner; married Matthew W Laws 1841MT01; 20 Aug 1883 at Sunderland Register Office; witnesses John Laws and M O Willesee; registered 1883SEP Sunderland 10a/824. Sources: MC.
- CENSUS. Lucy Laws; Sunderland 5 Apr 1891; at 22 Fulwell Road; wife, married, aged 43; born Cornwall; with husband and six stepchildren. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Lucy J Laws; Sunderland 31 Mar 1901; 23 Fulwell Road; wife married aged 54; born Cornwall; in husband’s household. Sources: 1901 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Lucy Jane Laws; Sunderland 2 Apr 1911; 20 Fulwell Road, Monkswearmouth; head widow aged 64; born Treworthal, Cornwall; 1 room, 1 child who died. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Lucy J Laws; registered Sunderland 1929SEP 10a/626; age 82. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD.
- Comments: Daughter of John 1804JN01 and Emma 1810EM01. Not seen in 1881.
Updated Dec 2017