- BIRTH. Son of John, miner, in 1883; assumed baptised 27 Oct 1847 at Chacewater, son of John, miner, and Jane, from Chacewater. Sources: Marriage record, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Chacewater 30 Mar 1851; son, aged 3; born Kenwyn; in father’s household; with 7 siblings. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Chasewater 7 Apr 1861; New Row; son, aged 13; tin dresser; born Kenwyn; in father’s household. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Miner, son of John, miner, from Chacewater, married Susan Matthews Sandow [1860SU01] 8 Nov 1883 at Chacewater; registered 1883DEC Truro 5c/233. Sources: GRO, REG/COPC. Children at Gwennap (St Day): William J 1885WI06, Mabel Sandow 1886MB01, James P 1888JM01.
- DEATH. Buried 14 Oct 1888 at Chacewater, aged 41 from London. Sources: REG/COPC, GRO/FreeBMD. London might refer to London House, family’s home in 1891.
- Comments. Miner, grocer at St Day in 1880s (Childrens baptisms); died after 1888 (last child, wife widow in 1891).
Updated Jul 2019