Hannah Elizabeth Land
- BIRTH. Aged 23 in 1871, daughter of John and Mary; born Jun 1847 at Wirksworth; daughter of John and Mary; registered 1847SEP Belper 19/405. Derbyshire England. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, census BF.
- CENSUS. Todmorden, 2 Apr 1871; at Peel St; aged 23; daughter; confectioner’s assistant; born Wirksworth; in father’s household. Yorkshire England. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Daughter of John Land, confectioner, married Greenwood Crossley 1853GW01 21 Mar 1873 at Rochdale, by licence. Lancashire England. Sources: MF.
- DEATH. Hannah Crossley died 22 Nov 1877 at Todmorden; consumption. Yorkshire England. Sources: DF.
- Comments. Daughter of John 1817JN05 and Mary 1816 MY04
Updated: November 2009