- BIRTH. Aged 23 in 1871, at Chacewater, son of William and Jane, born Perranzabuloe; born around 1848; son of William, miner, and Jane; possibly registered Truro 1848JUN 9/313. Cornwall England. Sources: Census.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn; 7 Apr 1861; Trewithian; son, unm, aged 16; lead miner; born Kenwyn; in father’s household. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn, 2 Apr 1871; Chacewater; son, aged 23, unm; miner; born Perranzabuloe; in father’s household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Full age, miner from Penstraze, son of William, miner; married Elizabeth Jane Sandow [1847EL02]; 22 Jul 1871 at Chacewater; witnesses Alfred Nichols and Michael Williams; reported in the Royal Cornwall Gazette. Children: Martha 1876, Augustus 1881. Cornwall England. Sources: REG/COPC. Witness is 1837WI02.
- CENSUS. Barrow-in-Furness; 3 Apr 1881; South Row, Yarlside; head, aged 33; iron miner; born Kinwyn Cornwall; with wife Elizabeth J 33, daughter Martha 5. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Barrow-in-Furness; 31 Mar 1901; 48 Salthouse Rd; head, aged 50; steam tramcar conductor; born Cornwall, Perranzabuloe; with wife Elizabeth J 49;, son Augustus 20. Sources: 1901 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Died by 1911; possibly registered Ormskirk 1903SEP 8b/531, aged 67. Sources: wife a widow in 1911, GRO/FreeBMD.
- Comments: Son of William 1805WI05 and Jane 1809JE01.
Updated July 2021