- BIRTH. Aged 6 in 1851, daughter of Thomasin; born around 1845; baptised 29 Dec 1844 at Gerrans, daughter of Thomasin, a single woman; registered Truro 1844DEC 9/309. Cornwall England. Sources: REG/CornwallOPC, GRO/FreeBMD.
- CENSUS. Gerrans 30 Mar 1851; at Parkenfrane; daughter, aged 6, scholar, born at Gerrans; in mother’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Gerrans 7 Apr 1861; at Portcurnoe; servant, aged 16, house servant, born at Gerrans; in Jane Peter’s household with twin Mary. Cornwall England. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Gerrans 2 Apr 1871; at Curgurrell Villa; servant, aged 26, general servant, born at Gerrans; in Dorothea Martin’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Married Thomas Jones by 1887. Sources: parents in Cardiff in 1887, named as Butland. Children: Annie 1887.
- CENSUS. Jones; Cardiff 31 Mar 1901; at 14 Dorset Street; wife, aged 48; born at Gerrans, Cornwall; in husband’s household. Glamorgan Wales. Sources: 1901 census/FMP/page. Moved to 9 Hereford Street by 1902, staying there until 1904 at least (when Ellen Perthlin 1896EN01 went to the workhouse).
- WITNESS. M Jones; of 9 Hereford Street, Cardiff, registered birth of Charles Perthlin 1902CL02 7 Aug 1902, present at birth at 27 Dorset Street. Glamorgan Wales. Sources: Charles’ BC.
- WITNESS. M Jones; aunt, of 9 Hereford Street, Cardiff, registered death of Charles Perthlin 1902CL02 29 Sep 1902, present at death at 9 Hereford Street. Glamorgan Wales. Sources: Charles’ DC. She appears to have cared for him at home.
- Comment. Daughter of Thomasin 1813TS01. Aunt of the Cardiff Sandoe children in 1902 (sister of 1845MY04)
Updated Nov 2017