- BIRTH. Aged 26 in 1871, son of John, miner; born around 1845; son of Jane in 1900; baptised 15 Sep 1846 at Saltah Wesleyan Methodist circuit (born 29 Aug) the son of John and Jane from St Ive,. Sources: Marriage record, REG/COPC, censuses.
- CENSUS. Liskeard 30 Mar 1851; St Ive Village; son, aged 6; scholar; born St Ive; in father’s household. Sources 1851 census//FMP/page.
- MARR. Aged 26, miner from Chacewater, son of John, miner; married Joanna Sandow 1853JO03; 12 Nov 1871 at Chacewater; witnesses Elizabeth Lawry and Richard Sandow; assumed registered Truro 1871DEC 5c/249. Cornwall England. Sources: REG/COPC, GRO. Witness is 1846EL02. Children: Minnie 1872.
- CENSUS. Nevada City, USA, 1880; aged 35; miner, born in England; with wife Joana, daughter Minnie 8; Nicholas Sandow 27. Sources: 1880 US Census/FMP.
- CENSUS. Nevada City 1900; head, aged 54; born England; with wife Johanna 46 and mother Jane 84. Sources: 1900 US Census/FMP.
- CENSUS. Nevada City 1910; head, aged 63, immigrated 1865; born England; with wife Johanna. Sources: 1910 US census/FMP.
- Comments: Son of John 1820JN03 and Jane 1820JA03.
Updated Nov 2021