- BIRTH. Registered 1845DEC Liskeard 9/155; assumed son of George and Susan. Cornwall England. Sources: GRO; Thomas vol. 2 p. 734.
- IMMIG. Arrived in South Australia 7 Apr 1849 with family on the David Malcolm. Sources: BISA p. 1426; Thomas vol. 2 p. 734.
- MARR. Married Mary Trestrail 1854MY05; 25 Dec 1874 in South Australia. Sources: BISA p. 1426, Thomas vol. 2 p. 734. Farmer, methodist, settled at Georgetown, Narridy, Unley Park in South Australia; Children: Olive J 1875OL01, George C 1877GE01, Sidney A 1879SY01, Dora V 1880DO01, Douglas G 1882DG01, Ethel 1884ET01, Angus G H 1893AS01.
- DEATH. Died 27 May 1931 at Unley Park, South Australia; buried at Mitcham. Sources: Thomas vol. 2 p. 734.
- Comments: Son of George 1821GE01 and Susan 1821SU01.
Updated Oct 2017