Anna Maria Rouse
- BIRTH. Aged 43 when married at Truro in 1893, daughter of James, farmer; aged 54 in 1901; born around 1847-50; baptised 1 Jan 1845 at St Michael Penkevil, daughter of James, farmer, and Rhoda. Sources: Marriage record, census, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Mary Rowse; St Clement 30 Mar 1851; Tresemple; daughter, aged 9; born St Michal Penkivell; in father’s household with 6 siblings. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Mary Rowse; St Clement 7 Apr 1861; Boscawen Bridge; daughter, aged 19; born St Michael Penkival; in mother’s household with eight siblings. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Maria Rowse; St Clements 2 Apr 1871; Boscawan bridge; daughter, aged 26; born St Michael Penkival; in mother’s household, with 4 siblings. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Anna M Ruse; St Clement 3 Apr 1881; Boscawan Bridge; daughter, aged 35; annuitant; born St Michael Penkivel; in mother’s household. Sources 1881 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Anna M Rowse; St Clement 5 Apr 1891; 5 Boscawan Bridge; head, aged 43, single; living on own means; born St Michael Penkival. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Aged 43, daughter of James, farmer; married James Angwyn Sandoe [1840JM04], 13 Sep 1893 at Truro St Mary’s, by licence; both signed; witnesses William Hugo Bailley and Henry Behenna. Registered Truro 1893SEP 5c/212. Sources: GRO, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Maria Sandoe; St Clement 31 Mar 1901; Boscawen Bridge Road; head, M, aged 54, living on own means; born at St Agnes. Cornwall England. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- Comments: Daughter of James 1811JM02 and Rhoda; Died by 1911, James Sandoe widow in 1911.
Updated Jul 2019