- BIRTH. Aged 7 in 1851; aged 16 or 17 in 1861, born Kea, daughter of Richard and Elizabeth; aged 27 in 1871; born around 1844. Cornwall England. Sources: Censuses.
- CENSUS. Maria Sandow. Maria Sandow; at Kea or Feock, 30 Mar 1851; aged 7; in father’s household. Sources: Cornwall England. 1851 census index.
- CENSUS. Kea, 7 Apr 1861; aged 17 (or 18); dau; general servant; born Kea; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1861 census.
- MARR. Full age, from Kerley, daughter of Richard, miner; married Richard Sandoe 1847RI02; 11 Sep 1870 at Chacewater; witnesses Henry Paull (Faull) and Michael Williams; assumed registered Truro 1870SEP 5c/183. Cornwall England. Sources: REG, GRO. Witnesses are 1845HE02 and 1837MI02.
- CENSUS. Kea 2 Apr 1871; at Kerley; wife of Richard Sandoe; born Kea; age 27; in husband’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1871 census.
- Comments: Daughter of Richard 1810RI01 and Elizabeth 1805EL01. Possible birth cf 1844MA01.
Updated April 2010