- BIRTH. Aged 7 in 1851; aged 16 or 17 in 1861, born Kea, daughter of Richard and Elizabeth; aged 27 in 1871; born around 1844. Cornwall England. Sources: Censuses.
- CENSUS. Sandow; Kea; 30 Mar 1851; at Kerley; scholar; aged 7; born Kea; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page
- CENSUS. Kea, 7 Apr 1861; at Kerley; daughter, aged 17; general servant; born Kea; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Sandoew; full age, from Kerley, daughter of Richard, miner; married Richard Sandow [1847RI02]; 11 Sep 1870 at Chacewater; witnesses Henry Paull (Faull) and Michael Williams; assumed registered Truro 1870SEP 5c/183. Cornwall England. Sources: REG/COPC, GRO/FreeBMD. Witnesses are 1845HE02 and 1837MI02.
- CENSUS. Kea 2 Apr 1871; at Kerley; wife, aged 27; born Kea; in husband’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- Comments: Daughter of Richard 1810RI01 and Elizabeth 1805EL01. Possible birth cf 1844MA01.
Updated Sep 2021