Jane Frances Sandow Mugford
- BIRTH. Aged 7 in 1851, born Kenwyn, daughter of Cordelia; born around 1844; baptised Sandow 7 Sep 1844 at Chacewater, daughter of Henry Sandoe and Cordelia Mugford, from Penstrase Moors; Cornwall England. Sources: REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Jane F Mugford; Kenwyn 30 Mar 1851; Three Burrows; Cordelia’s daughter, aged 7; scholar; born Kenwyn; with mother in grandfather’s household.
- CENSUS. Mugford; Kenwyn, 7 Apr 1861; Penstrase; grandaughter,aged 17; taylor; born Kea; in grandfather’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page. Granddaughter of 1783JN01.
- MARR. Jane Frances Sandoe Mugford, from Seveock Water, married James Pooley [1844JM05] 22 Dec 1862 at Baldhu; bride illegitimate; reported in Royal Cornwall Gazette 26 Dec 1862. Sources: REG/COPC, married status in 1871. Children: James H 1867JM03, Minnie 1866MN01; John 1867.
- CENSUS. Jane F Mugford; Chacewater, 2 Apr 1871; aged 27; married; born Kenwyn; in grandmother’s household with mother and children. Cornwall England. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- Comments: Daughter of Henry1819HE01 and Cordelia 1815CO01.
Updated Dec 2021