Alfred Ernest Sandoe
- BIRTH. Alfred; born 6 Aug 1844; baptised 31 Mar 1850 at St Thomas Charterhouse, Finsbury; son of John Richards and Sarah, 5 Starch Alley, carpenter; registered E London 1844SEP 2/217. London England. Sources: BF, IGI., REG/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Charterhouse; St Lukes; 30 Mar 1851; at White Cross Street, Starch Alley, son, 6, scholar, born City of London; in father’s household. London England. Sources: 1851 census/AncestryCom/page.
- CENSUS. Alfred; 7 Apr 1861; 14 Triangle Church Fields; son, aged 15, scholar; born Cripplegate, Middlesex; in father’s household. London England. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Carpenter, Old Kent Rd, son of John Richard Sandoe (carpenter) married Louisa Green 1846LO01, 17 Sep 1871 at St Giles, Camberwell; registered Camberwell 1871JUN 1d/962. London England. Sources: REG/AncestryCom/page, MF, GRO/FreeBMD. Children: Louisa A 1872LO02, Alfred H A 1875AF01, William P 1878WI01, Alice S 1885AL01.
- CENSUS. Bermondsey, 3 Apr 1881; at 41 Hacks Rd; aged 36; house carpenter; born London City; with wife Louisa 35;. Louisa A 8; children Alfred H A 5, William P 3. London England. Sources: 1881 census index.
- DEATH. Died 12 Aug 1900 at Bermondsey workhouse; diabetes; carpenter and joiner of 26 Esmeralda Rd, Bermondsey; registered 1900SEP St Olave 1d/137; aged 61. London England. Sources: GRO, DC/DF.
- Comments: Son of John Richards 1798JN01 and Sarah 1807SA01. Carpenter.
Updated January 2011