Matilda Catherine Thomas
- BIRTH. Aged 24 when married at Kenwyn in 1867, daughter of William; aged 73 in 1917; born around 1843-1844. Sources: Marriage record.
- MARR. Aged 24, of Kenwyn, daughter of William Thomas, grocer, married William Sandow 1841WI04, 30 Oct 1867; witnesses John Trembath and C Sandow; assumed registered Truro 1867DEC 5c-237. Cornwall England. Sources: GRO, REG. Children: [John T 1868JN02], [William 1870WI02], [James P T 1871JM02], [Matilda B 1874ML01], [Elizabeth O 1876EL02], [Kathleen M 1881KL01], [Candace 1879CN01], [Thomas 1879TH01], [William 1894WI06], Susan I 1886SU01, Maud 1890MD01, [Herbert R 1894HB01]
- CENSUS. Sandow; St Ives; 2 Apr 1911; 7 Carrick Dhu Terrace; wife, aged 67; in husband’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1911 census index/FMP.
- DEATH. Matilda Catherine Sandow died 20 Mar 1917 aged 73; gravestone 1555 at Barnoon cemetary, St Ives, with William and Maud; Matilda Sandow registered 1917MAR Penzance 5c-366; aged 73. Cornwall England. Sources: GRO, MI/CFHS. William is 1841WI04, Maud is 1890MD01
- Comments: Daughter of William 1817WI01.
Updated April 2009