Thomas Henry Puckey
- BIRTH. Aged 8 in 1851, born in Cornwall; aged 18 in 1861, son of Francis, born in St Stephen Branwell; born around 1843; baptised 1 Nov 1842 at St Stephen in Brannel, son of Francis and Betsy. Cornwall England. Sources: Censuses, IGI.
- CENSUS. Thomas H; St Blazey, 3 Mar 1851; at Fore Street, son, aged 8, home, born in St Stephen Branwell; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1851 census/COCP.
- CENSUS. Thomas, St Blazey, 7 Apr 1861; Road to St Austell, son, unmarried, aged 18, copper and tin miner, born in St Stephens; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1861 census/COCP.
- MARR. Aged 22, miner, son of Frank, mine agent, married Elizabeth Sandoe 1839EL08, 14 Nov 1864 at St Blazey, registered St Austell 1864DEC 5c/198. Cornwall England. Sources: MC/GRO, GRO/FreeBMD. Children: Edith 1865ED01, Helen 1866-66.
- CENSUS. St Blazey, 2 Apr 1871; Fore Street, Edith Puckey, daughter, aged 5, born in St Blazey; enumarator’s note “head out visiting”. Cornwall England. Sources: 1871 census/COCP. Edith was at home alone; both grandparent families were neighbours.
- CENSUS. St Paul’s, 3 Apr 1881; 18 Dalton St [or Dutton St?], head, married, aged 38, emigration agent, born in St Blazey; with wife Elizabeth 36, 8 lodgers (miners and labourers), 3 servants. Liverpool England. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom. Edith was in a second house round the corner.
- CENSUS. St Paul’s, 7 Apr 1891; head, married, aged 49, emigration agent, born in Cornwall; with wife Elizabeth 54, daughter Edith and her husband, two grandchildren. Liverpool England. Sources: 1891 census/AncestryCom.
- Comments. Son of Francis 1810FR02 and Betsy 1814BY02. Miner, Lodging house keeper.
Updated March 2010