Elizabeth Jane Sando
- BIRTH. Born 30 Apr 1842, baptised 26 Jun 1842 at St Sepulchre; daughter of John Richards and Sarah, from Hosier Lane, carpenter. London England. Sources: IGI, REG/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Elizabeth J; Charterhouse; St Lukes; 30 Mar 1851; at White Cross Street, Starch Alley; daughter, aged 8, baby linen maker, born City of London; in father’s household. London England. Sources: 1851 census/AncestryCom/page.
- CENSUS. Jane; 7 Apr 1861; 14 Triangle Church Fields; daughter, unmarried, aged 17; born St Botulph, Middlesex; in father’s household. London England. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. From Church St (Old Kent Road), daughter of John Richards Sandoe (carpenter), married Henry Martin 1840HE02; 3 Jun 1865 at St Giles, Camberwell; witnesses John Richards Sandoe and Helena Louisa Sandoe; registered Camberwell 1865JUN 1d/847. London England. Sources: REG/AncestryCom/page, MC/MF, GRO. Witnesses are father, and sister 1849HL01.
- WITN. Elizabeth Jane Martin of 110 Peabody’s buildings, Stamford St, Blackfriars, London; present at mother’s death 20 Nov 1892 at Church St, Helston. London England. Sources: Mother’s DC/DF.
- PROB. Mother’s will, signed 4 Jun 1890, probate 1893 at Helston; Elizabeth Jane Martin to inherit the residue of the estate on death of John Hering Stephens. London England. Sources: Will of 1807SA01, PF.
- Comments: Daughter of John Richards 1798JN01 and Sarah 1807SA01.
Updated January 2011