- BIRTH. Aged 4 months in June 1841, born around Feb 1841; aged 10 in 1851; born St Ives; son of James and Elizabeth; aged 82 or 83 in 1923; born around 1840-41. Cornwall England. Sources: censuses.
- CENSUS. St Ives, 6 Jun 1841; at Stennack, aged 4 months, born in Cornwall; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: CF, COCP1841 (HO107/144 ED8 Folio 15 p.25).
- CENSUS. St Ives 30 Mar 1851; at Stennack, aged 10, son, scholar, born St Ives; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1851 census.
- MARR. Aged 26, accountant of Paddington, London, son of James, farmer, married Matilda Catherine Thomas 1843ML02, 30 Oct 1867 at Kenwyn; witnesses John Trembath and C Sandow; assumed registered Truro 1867DEC 5c-237. Cornwall England. Sources: REG, GRO. Children: [John T 1868JN02], [William 1870WI02], [James P T 1871JM02], [Matilda B 1874ML01], [Elizabeth O 1876EL02], [Kathleen M 1881KL01], [Candace 1879CN01], [Thomas 1879TH01], [William 1894WI06], Susan I 1886SU01, Maud 1890MD01, [Herbert R 1894HB01]
- CENSUS. St Ives; 4 Apr 1911; 7 Carrick Dhu Terrace, head, aged 70, retired railway accountant; with wife Matilda C, and daughters Susan I 25 and Maud 21. Cornwall England. Sources: 1911 census index/FMP.
- DEATH. Died 23 Sep 1923 aged 82; gravestone 1555 at Barnoon cemetary, St Ives, with Matilda and Maud; registered Penzance 1923SEP 5c/238, aged 83. Cornwall England. Sources: DF, GRO. Same registration as 1849PY01. Matilda is 1843ML02, Maud is 1890MD01.
- Comments: Son of James 1812JM01 and Elizabeth 1813EL01.
Updated April 2009