- BIRTH. Son of James in 1863; aged 40 in 1881, born St Clements; born around 1841. Cornwall England. Sources: Marriage record, censuses.
- MARR. James Sands, woodman, of this parish, from Truro St George, son of James, woodman; married Elizabeth Ann Lily [1841EL02], 19 Jul 1863 at Truro St George; groom signed, bride marked; witnesses John Sandoe and Elizabeth Frances Weales. Registered Sando 1863SEP Truro 5c/269. Cornwall England. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, REG/CFS, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Feock; 3 Apr 1881; at Treolver Croft; aged 40; head; tin smelter; born St Clements; with wife Elizabeth A 40. Cornwall England. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Feock; 5 Apr 1891; cottage at Chycoose; aged 50; head; tin smelter; born St Clements; with wife Elizabeth A 50, and lodger Charles Manaten 30. Cornwall England. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Feock 30 Mar 1901; at Mount Pleasant; head, aged 60; oyster fisher; born Truro; with wife Elizabeth A 60, sister-in-law Mary E Lilly 50, George Lilly Bro-in-law 23. Soucs 1901 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Buried 27 Jun 1910 at Feock, aged 69 from Mount Pleasant; registered 1910JUN Truro 5c/94, aged 69. Cornwall England. Sources: GRO, REG/COPC.
- Comments: Son of John 1816JN03; possible birth reg cf 1839JM02, 1840JM01, 1841JM04, 1844JM01; other possible census cf 1840JM05. Not 1837JM01. Possible death; woodman in 1863, tinsmelter in 1881-1891.
Updated Sep 2021