- BIRTH. Aged 3 in 1841; born around 1838; baptised 14 Feb 1840 at Chacewater, son of Richard and Elizabeth, from Kerley. Cornwall England. Sources: REG.
- CENSUS. Kea, 6 Jun 1841; at Kerly Downs; aged 3, born in Cornwall; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1841 census/COCP (HO107/147 Book 13 ED11 Folio 66 p. 9).
- CENSUS. Richard Sandow; Chacewater, 30 Mar 1851; at Kerley; aged 12; copper miner; born at Kea; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1851 census/FMP.
- CENSUS. Sandow; Chacewater; 7 Apr 1861; at Kerley; son, aged 22; tin miner; born Kea; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Full age, miner, son of Richard, miner, from Kerley; married Rosina Rowe 1833RS01; 14 Dec 1864 at Chacewater; witnesses William Sandow and Michael Williams; assumed registered Truro 1864DEC 5c/251. Cornwall England. Sources: REG, GRO. Witness is 1837MI02. Children: Mary R 1865MY04.
- Comments: Son of Richard 1810RI01 and Elizabeth 1805EL01. Possible birth cf 1839RI01. Miner. Absent from family censuses; died by 1891 (wife widow).
Updated March 2013