George John Sandoe
- BIRTH. Aged 10m in June 1841; aged 10 in 1851; aged 69 in 1901, born at Snowhill (City of London); aged 81 in 1922; born around Aug 1840. Born 3 Aug 1840, baptised 30 Aug 1840 at St Sepulchre, son of John Richards and Sarah, from 45 King Street, Snow Hill, father carpenter. London England. Sources: Censuses, death registration, IGI, REG/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. George; St Sepulchre, 06 Jun 1841; King Street, Snow hill; aged 10m, born in Middlesex; in John Sandoe’s household. London England. Sources: 1841 census/AncestryCom/page (HO107/728, Book 2 ED2). John Sandoe is father.
- CENSUS. George J; Charterhouse; St Lukes; 30 Mar 1851; at White Cross Street; Starch Alley; son aged 10, scholar, born City of London; in father’s household. London England. Sources: 1851 census/AncestryCom/page.
- CENSUS. George; 7 Apr 1861; 14 Triangle Church Fields; son, unmarried, aged 19, carpenter; born St Sepulchre, Middlesex; in father’s household. London England. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Bachelor, full age, carpenter, Church Street (Old Kent Rd), son of John Sandoe, carpenter; married Emma Chinnery [1840EM01; 15 Nov 1863 at St Giles, Camberwell; witnesses H Martin and G J Sandoe. Registered Camberwell 1863DEC 1d/841. London England. Sources: MC/MF, GRO, REG/AncestryCom/page. Settled Camberwell (carpenter at infirmary), later 36 Mason St, Newington; Children: Emma E 1865EM02, Sophia C 1868SO01, Georgina C 1870GA01.
- CENSUS. George J; Bermondsey 2 Apr 1871; 35 Abbey St; head, married, aged 30, carpenter and joiner out of work; born London, Middlesex; with wife Emma 28, and children Emma E 5, Sophia C, Georgina 12m. London England. Sources: 1871 census/AncestryCom/page.
- CENSUS. George Sandoe; Camberwell 5 Apr 1891; St Saviours Union Infirmary, patient, married, aged 60, carpenter retired, born Holborn WC. Sources: 1891 census/AncestryCom/page.
- CENSUS. Sandoe, George; Camberwell 31 Mar 1901; Camberwell Institution; pauper, inmate, widow, aged 69, carpenter, born Snowhill (City of London). London England. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. George; Chelsea 2 Apr 1911; Institution, Fulham Rd, Chelsea, London SE, inmate, aged 81, retired carpenter, born in City of London. London England. Sources: 1911 census index/FMP.
- DEATH. George Sandoe; registered Camberwell 1922JUN 1d/760, aged 81. London England. Sources: GRO.
- Comments: Son of John Richards 1798JN01 and Sarah 1807SA01.
Updated January 2011