- BIRTH. Aged 9 in 1851, daughter of William and Harriet, born at Mendham; born around 1842; baptised 6 Mar 1842 at Mendham, daughter of William and Harriet. Suffolk England. Sources: 1851 census, REG/FamSearch.
- CENSUS. Chenery; Withersdale; 30 Mar 1851; daughter, aged 9, scholar; born at Mendham, Suffolk; in father’s household. Suffolk England. Sources: 1851 census/AncestryCom/page.
- CENSUS. Chenery; Highbury; 7 Apr 1861; 16 South Grove West; servt, unm, aged 20, general servant; born at Mendham, Suffolk; in Thomas Hazard’s household (widowed solictor, 30, 2 children) with 2 other servants. London England. Sources: 1861 census/AncestryCom/page.
- MARR. Spinster, full age, Church St (Old Kent Road), daughter of William, farmer; married George John Sandoe 1840GE01; 15 Nov 1863 at St Giles, Camberwell; witnesses H Martin and G J Sandoe. Registered Camberwell 1863DEC 1d/841. London England. Sources: MC/MF, GRO, REG/AncestryCom/page. Settled at Camberwell and Newington; Children: Emma E 1865EM02, Sophia C 1868SO01, Georgina C 1870GA01.
- CENSUS. Emma Sandoe; Bermondsey 2 Apr 1871; 35 Abbey St; wife, married, aged 28, shopkeeper; born Woodbridge, Suffolk; in husband’s household. London England. Sources: 1871 census/AncestryCom/page.
- CENSUS. Emma Sandal; Newington; 5 Apr 1891; 6 Darwin Buildings; mother-in-law, married, aged 49, born in Suffolk; in George Burrow’s household. London England. Sources: 1891 census/AncestryCom/page. George Burrows is son-in-law 1860GE01; written Sandal, identified by daughter in same household.
- DEATH. Emma Sandoe died 11 Nov 1899 at 36 Mason St, Newington; wife of George John Sandoe; daughter Sophia Burrow present; registered 1899DEC St Saviour 1d/56, aged 59. London England. Sources: GRO, DC.
- Comments: Daughter of William 1800WI01 and Harriett 1802HA01.
Updated January 2011