- BIRTH. Aged 1 in 1841, in John and Mary Barber’s household; aged 10 in 1851, daughter of John and Mary, born at Alfold; aged 20 in 1861, sister-in-law of George Miall, born at Alfold; born around 1840-41. Surrey England. Sources: Censuses.
- CENSUS. Alfold 6 Jun 1841; Watts; aged 1; born Surrey; in John Barber’s household. Surrey England. Sources: PRO/1841 Census/FMP/page. John Barber is father 1812JN05.
- CENSUS. Bramley 30 Mar 1851; Pains Hill; daughter, aged 10, chicken feeder; born Alfold, Surrey; in father’s household. Surrey England. Sources: PRO/1851 Census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Shere 7 Apr 1861; Shere St; sister-in-law, unmarried, aged 20, general servant; born at Alfold, Surrey; in George Miall’s household. Surrey England. Sources: PRO/1861 Census/FMP/page. George Miall is 1823GE01; is this evidence that Elizabeth is sister of George’s wife Mary Ann?
- Comments. Daughter of John 1812JN05 and Mary 1803MY01.
Updated January 2012