John Charles Wallis
- BIRTH. Wales, aged 2 at St Clement in 1841; aged 12 in 1851, nephew of John Sando, born at St Clements; born around 1839; assumed baptised James Charles Wales 12 Dec 1838 at Truro, St Mary’s, son of Mary Ann, from St Clements, base child, single woman. Cornwall England. Sources: Censuses, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. John Wallis; St Clement; 6 Jun 1841; St Clements St; aged 2, born in Cornwall; in John Sando’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1841 census/COCP. John Sando is 1805JN02.
- CENSUS. Walls; St Clement; 30 Mar 1851; St Clements St; nephew, aged 12, shoemaker; born in St Clements; in John Sando’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Married Mary Ann Anon around 1869. Cornwall England. Sources: Parents at St Clements around 1869, together in 1871. Children: Edwin C 1869.
- CENSUS. St Clement; 3 Apr 1871; East Rosewin Row; had, married aged 22; shoemaker; born St Clements; with wife Mary Ann 26 and son Edwn 2. Cornwall England. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Buried 19 May 1871 at Truro, St Mary’s, aged 35, from St Clements; registered Truro 1871JUN 5c/113, aged 32. Cornwall England. Sources: REG/COPC, GRO/FreeBMD.
- Comments. Son of Mary Ann 1817MY02 (sister-in-law of John Sando 1805JN02). Shoemaker.
Updated April 2013