- BIRTH. Aged 2 in 1841; aged 12 in 1851, born at St Blazey daughter of John and Grace; aged 22 in 1861; born around 1839; baptised 5 May 1839 at St Blazey, dau of John and Grace. Cornwall England. Sources: Censuses, IGI.
- CENSUS. St Blazey 6 Jun 1841; Village; aged 2, born in Cornwall; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1841 census/COCP/SW (HO107/146, Book 6, ED18, Folio 80 p 5).
- CENSUS. St Blazey 30 Mar 1851; Market Place; daughter, U, aged 12, scholar, born in St Blazey; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1851 census/COCP/SW (HO107/146, ED4e).
- MARR. Spinster, full age, daughter of John Bennett, carpenter; married William Sandoe 1825WI02, by licence 10 Jul 1859 at St Blazey, witnessed by John Bennett, Ellen Grace Bennett and Emma Anne Bennett; registered 1859SEP St Austell 5c/185. Cornwall England. Sources: MC/GRO. Witnesses assumed her father and sisters.
- CENSUS. Elizabeth Sandoe; St Blazey Apr 7 1861; at Fore St, lodger, aged 22, M, born St Blazey; with husband William lodging in Robert Polsue’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1861 census/COCP/SW (RG9/1546 ED15 folio 114 p 17). The Polsues were nextdoor to her parents.
- MARR. Elizabeth Sandoe, widow, aged 25, daughter of John Burn Bennett, builder, married Thomas Henry Puckey 1842TH02, 14 Nov 1864 at St Blazey, registered St Austell 1864DEC 5c/198. Cornwall England. Sources: MC/GRO, GRO/FreeBMD. Children: Edith 1865ED01, Helen 1866-66.
- CENSUS. St Blazey, 2 Apr 1871; Fore Street, Edith Puckey, daughter, aged 5, born in St Blazey; enumarator’s note “head out visiting”. Cornwall England. Sources: 1871 census/COCP. Edith was at home alone; both grandparent families were neighbours.
- CENSUS. Elizabeth Puckey; Liverpool 3 Apr 1881; 18 Dalton St, St Paul’s [or Dutton St?], wife, married, aged 36, born in St Blazey; in husband’s household with 8 lodgers (miners and labourers), 3 servants. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom. Edith was in a second house round the corner.
- CENSUS. Elizabeth Puckey; Liverpool 7 Apr 1891; at St Paul’s; wife, married, aged 54, born in Cornwall; in husband’s household. Sources: 1891 census/AncestryCom.
- Comments. Daughter of John B 1806JN07 and Grace P 1816GR01.
Updated March 2010