Catherine Jane Sandow 1839CA02
- BIRTH. Aged 2 in 1841, daughter of Anthony and Catherine; aged 11 in 1851, born at Phillack; born around 1839-1840; possibly registered Catherine Jane 1839MAR Redruth 9/273. Cornwall England. Sources: Censuses, GRO/FreeBMD.
- CENSUS. Catherine; Canterbury 6 Jun 1841; aged 2; in father’s household. Canterbury England. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Catherine; Alverstoke 30 Mar 1851; at Henry Street, Bingham Town; daughter, aged 11; scholar; born Phillack Cornwall; in father’s household. Hampshire England. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Catherine Sandow; aged 20, daughter of Anthony Sandow, engineer; married John Benjamin Adams, aged 22, coppersmith; 7 Aug 1859 at All Saints, Portsea; registered 1859SEP Portsea 2b-626. Hampshire England. Sources: REG/FMP/page, GRO.
- CENSUS. Catherine Adams; Portsea 7 Apr 1861; at 11 Abercrombie Street; wife, aged 22, M; born Cornwall; in husband’s household. Hampshire England. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- Comments. Daughter of Anthony 1808AY01 and Catherine 1803CA01 (family at Phillack around 1834 and family’s Portsea connection).
Updated: Aug 2018