- BIRTH. Aged 3 at Walsden in 1841; aged 34 at Todmorden in 1871, born at Walsden, Lancashire; born around 1837-38. Lancashire England. Sources: Censuses.
- CENSUS. Todmorden 6 Jun 1841; Twinshead Clugh, Walsden; aged 3; in Mary Butterworth’s 35 household with 6 brothers and sisters. Lancashire England. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Todmorden 2 Apr 1871; 14 Myrtle Street, Langfield; boarder, unmarried, aged 34; cotton weaver; born Todmorden; in John Haworth’s household with daughters Sarah J 10 and Matilda 5. Yorkshire England. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Todmorden, 3 Apr 1881; Fox Bank; head, widow, aged 43; with daughter Sarah Jane and son-in-law Enoch Sandow. Yorkshire England. Sources: 1881 census/CF. Daughter is 1861SA01, son-in-law 1857EN01.
- CENSUS. Stockport 5 Apr 1891; 17 Higher Thomas Street; head, single, aged 53; cotton weaver; born Todmorden; with daughter Sara J Sandow and granddaughters. Cheshire England. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Stockport 31 Mar 1901; 130 Brinksway Road; mother, wid, aged 64; born Todmorden; in daughter Sarah’s household. Cheshire England. Sources: 1901 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Registered Stockport 1908/DEC 8a/52 aged 70. Cheshire England. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD.
- Comments. Daughter of Anon and Mary; two daughters Sarah Jane 1861SA01 and Matilda 1866.