John Sandoe Osborne
- BIRTH. Baptised 3 Sep 1837 at St Enoder, son of William (labourer) and Mary, of Fraddon. Cornwall England. Sources: REG/BF.
- CENSUS. St Agnes, 6 Jun 1841; at Churchtown. Cornwall England. Sources: 1841 census/CF.
- CENSUS. St Agnes, 30 Mar 1851; aged 15; tin mine labourer; born St Enoder; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1851 census/CF.
- MARR. Miner, of Church Town, son of William, husbandman, married Juliana Daniell 1838JL01; 20 Aug 1859 at St Agnes; witnesses bride’s father James Daniell, John Daniell and Mary Daniell. Cornwall England. Sources: REG/MF. Settled at Penwinnick, St Agnes. Children: Francis F 1860, William V 1862, John 1865.
- Comments: Son of William 1796WI05 and Mary 1796MY01.
Updated: April 2009