- BIRTH. Aged 44 in 1881; born around 1837; son of John, miner in 1875; son of Ann in 1851 Sources: Census, marriage record.
- CENSUS. St Agnes, 6 Jun 1841; Beacon Hill; aged 5; in John Tremewan’s household. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. St Agnes 30 Mar 1851; Higher Ball; son, aged 14; tin miner; born St Agnes; in father’s household. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Miner, of St Agnes, son of John, miner, married Elizabeth Sandoe [1844EL02], 22 Nov 1875 at St Agnes; witnesses James Angwyn Sandoe and James Daniell; assumed registered Truro 1875DEC 5c/206. Cornwall England. Sources: MI/CFHS, REG/COPC, GRO. Children: John E 1877, Annie 1880, Nellie 1883. Witnesses are bride’s brother 1840JM04 and parish clerk 1808JM01.
- CENSUS. St Agnes 3 Apr 1881; Vicarage; head, aged 44; farmer 12 acres; born St Agnes; with wife Elizabeth 37, children John Ernest 4, Annie 1. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Jas; St Agnes, 5 Apr 1891; Vicarage Rd; head. aged 54; retired miner; born St Agnes; with wife Elizabeth 57, and children John E 14, Annie 11, Nellie 8. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Buried 10 Nov 1899 at St Agnes; Stile Field Cemetery, aged 63. Sources REG/COPC, wife widow in 1901.
- Comments: Son of John 1819JN02 and Ann 1811AN04.
Updated Dec 2021