- BIRTH. Aged 4 in 1841, daughter of William and Philippa; aged 14 in 1851, born Philleigh; born around 1837; baptised 26 Mar 1837 at Philleigh, daughter of William, labourer, and Philippa Bolitho. Cornwall England. Sources: REG/COPC, 1841 and 1851 census.
- CENSUS. Philleigh, 6 Jun 1841; at Churchtown, aged 4, born in Cornwall; in William Sandoe’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: PRO/1841 census, 1841 census/COCP.
- CENSUS. Philleigh, 3 Mar 1851; at Churchtown; daughter 14, born Philleigh, in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1851 census.
- MARR. Aged 20, from Philleigh Churchtown, daughter of William Sandoe, labourer; married James Taylor 1830JM01; 14 Jun 1856 at Philleigh; witnesses Jane Snell, Francis Sandoe, William Sandoe; IGI has Sandae; registered 1856JUN Truro 5c/302. Cornwall England. Sources: MC, GRO, IGI. Witnesses are 1821JA assumed brother 1834FR01 and father 1802WI01; children Mary Grace Taylor 1857MY02.
- Comments: Daughter of William 1802WI01 and Philippa 1806PH01. Possible birth cf 1839EL03. Died soon after marriage (James had a new wife in 1861).
Updated: March 2009