- BIRTH. Aged 15 in 1851; born St Ives; daughter of James and Elizabeth; aged 45 in 1881; aged 58 in1894; born around 1836. Cornwall England. Sources: 1851 and 1881 censuses, deathregistration.
- CENSUS. St Ives 30 Mar 1851; at Stelmack, aged 15, daughter, born St Ives; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1851 census.
- CENSUS. St Ives, 3 Apr 1881; at Tregenna Place, head, unm, aged 45, grocer; born St Ives; with aunt Mary Pascoe 59. Cornwall England. Sources: 1881 census index. Mary Pascoe is 1823MY05.
- DIR. Miss Charlotte Sandow; grocer; Tregenna Place; 1889 St Ives. Cornwall England. Sources: Kelly’s Cornwall 1889 p. 1026. Assumed 1836CT02.
- DEATH. Died 27 Jun 1891 aged 58; gravestone 1552 at Barnoon cemetary, St Ives, with parents and sisters Elizabeth and Susan; assumed registered 1894MAR Penzance 5c/204, aged 58. Cornwall England. Sources: GRO, MI/CFHS. Assumed 1836CT02. Elizabeth is 1840EL04; Susan is 1852SU01.
- Comments: Daughter of James 1812JM01 and Elizabeth 1813EL01.
Last updated: March 2009