- BIRTH. Baptised 1 Sep 1836 at Phillack, son of Anthony, smith, and Catherine, from Bodriggy. Cornwall England. Sources: REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Canterbury 6 Jun 1841; aged 5; in father’s household. Kent England. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Alverstoke 30 Mar 1851; at Henry Street, Bingham Town; son, aged 15; apprentice miillwright; born Phillack Cornwall; in father’s household. Hampshire England. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Married Sarah Clements [1837SA01] around 1860; assumed registered Canterbury 1858SEP 2a/855. Kent England. Sources: GRO, parent at Canterbury around 1860, couple together in 1881. Children: Rosina C 1860RS01, Ellen 1861EN01, Ada K 1863AD01, Sarah E 1865SA01, Anthony W 1867AY01, Louisa C 1869LO01, Clara B 1871CR01, Eva G 1873EV01, Albert G 1878AT01.
- CENSUS. Holborn 3 Apr 1881; 54 Gloucester Street; head, aged 35, engine fitter, born Hayle, Cornwall; with wife Sarah 33; children Rosina 11, Ellen 10, Sarah 6, Anthony 4, Louisa 14m. London England. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Anthony Sandon; Poplar, 3 Apr 1881; 12 Glengall Rd; head, aged 45, fitter, born Hayle, Cornwall; with wife Sarah 33; children Ada 18, Ellen 20, Rosina 21, Sarah 16, Anthony 13, Louisa 11, Clara 9, Eva 7, Albert 2. London England. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom. Sandon is transcription error for Sandow.
- CENSUS. Deptford 5 Apr 1891; 31 Hale St; lodger, aged 50, engineer’s fitter, born Coperhouse, Cornwall; in Kate Smith’s household. London England. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Greenwich 31 Mar 1901; at 27 Billingsgate Street; head, married, aged 59; engineer’s fitter; born Copperhouses Cornwall; with sister Lucy Mason 41. London England. Sources: 1901 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Sandall; Poplar 2 Apr 1911; Poplar Workhouse, 86 High Street; inmate, widower, aged 75; boilermaker; born Hale Cornwall. London England. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Registered 1914JUN Poplar 1c/586; aged 78. Sources: GRO.
- Comments: Son of Anthony 1808AY01 and Catherine 1803CA01.
Updated: Aug 2018