Arthur Berryman Kindley
- BIRTH. Arthur Kindley; aged 6 in 1841 in Jane Kindley’s household at Penzance; born around 1835; baptised 6 May 1836 at Madron Penzance Chapelry, the son of Ralph, Captain of a vessel, and Jane, from Penzance. Sources: REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Arthur Kindley; Penzance 6 Jun 1841; Clarence Street; aged 6; in Jane Kindley’s household. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page.
- MARITIME. Arthur Berryman Kindley; Penzance; born 7 Jun 1835; 2nd mate 21 Jan 1860; first service Nov 1849. Sources: Register of mates and masters tickets Cornish men.
- DEATH. Arthur Berryman Kindley, aged 29 from Penzance, died 1 Jul 1864 at sea on the ship Trevelyan on passage Calcutta to Cape of Good Hope, the eldest son of the late Captain R S Kindley. Sources: Royal Cornwall Gazette newspaper/COPC.
- Comments: Son of Ralph Sheldon 1796RA01 and Jane 1802JA03.
Updated Jul 2019