- BIRTH. Born 17 Apr 1835 at Falmouth, son of William and Harriet; baptised 03 June 1835 at Falmouth Methodist Chapel. Sources: EDW, IGI.
- CENSUS. Falmouth 06 Jun 1841; at Porhan St, aged 5, born in Cornwall; with mother. Sources: COCP1841 (HO107/154 ED9 Folio 11 p.1).
- CENSUS. Truro, 30 Mar 1851; at 24 Old Bridge St, aged 15, mason, born Falmouth; in father’s household. Sources: 1851 census.
- LAW. Enoch Sandoe and George Hailey apprehended in Truro for theft of clothing from Clarke’s drapers and committed for trial at the asizes; aged 16, crown court, 3 months hard labour for felonously receiving stolen goods. Sources: West Briton Fri 3 Mar 1854, Royal Cornwall Gazette Fri 24 Mar 1854. Assumed 1835EN01 (age).
- WITN. Witnessed marriage of 1832WI01 and 1832SA01 12 Sep 1858 at Kenwyn. Sources: MC/MF. Assumed 1835EN01 (groom’s brother).
- CENSUS. Annick Sandoe; Truro, 7 Apr 1861; aged 25, mason journeyman, born Falmouth; in Samuel Harley’s household. Sources: 1861 census. Samuel Harley is 1805SM01.
- MARR. Married Mary Bray 1835MY01, 1861 at St Clement; assumed registered 1861SEP Truro 5c/249. Sources: Ross Index, GRO, together in 1881. Assumed 1835EN01. Children: Charles 1862CL02, Fanny 1864FY01, William H 1871WI08, Harriet 1874HA01.
- CENSUS. Enoch Landoe; St Clement, 2 Apr 1871; aged 31, head; mason; born Falmouth; with wife Mary 36; children Charles 8, William Henry 1. Sources: 1871 census index/Ross (ED 8 schedule 86).
- CENSUS. St Clement, 3 Apr 1881; St James Place; head, aged 46, mason emplying 2 men 1 boy, born Falmouth; with wife Mary 46; Children Charles 18, Harriet 7. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Truro 31 Mar 1901; 11 St Austell St, St Clement; head, aged 65, mason (wall) born Falmouth; with wife Mary 66, daughter Harriet 27. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Enoch; Kenwyn 2 Apr 1911; 36 George St, 4 rooms; head, aged 75, married 49 years; retired mason; born Falmouth; with wife Mary 76, grandaughter Mildred A 16. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Registered 1912MAR Truro 5c/190; aged 76. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD.
- Comments: Son of William 1803WI02 and Harriet 1805HA01. Mason.
Updated April 2013