Elizabeth Jane Huffer
- BIRTH. Daughter of William in 1860; aged 34 in 1871, born Penryn; aged 76 in 1911; born around 1835-37; baptised at Gluvias 29 May 1836, daughter of William and Ann. Cornwall England. Sources: FamSearch, Marriage record, 1871 census, death registration.
- MARR. Of Mylor Bridge, daughter of William Huffer, mariner; married John Sandoe 1835JN01; 24 Nov 1860 at Mylor; witnesses Richard Foot and John Noye; registered 1860DEC Falmouth 5c/(347?). Cornwall England. Sources: GRO, MC. Children: John H 1862JN02, David J 1863DV01, Emma A 1865EM01, Frederick J 1868FK01, William S 1869WI04, Elizabeth S 1870EL01, Edith J 1872ED01, Rhoda M 1873RH01, Susan M 1875SU01, Herbert F 1877HB01, Eliza J 1878EL01, William F 1880WI01.
- CENSUS. Jane Sandoe; Falmouth, 2 Apr 1871; at Porham Lane; wife; age 34; born Penryn; in husband’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1871 census.
- CENSUS. Elizabeth J Sandoe; Falmouth, 3 Apr 1881; at 29 Wodehouse Terrace; wife; age 44; born Penryn; in husband’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1881 census.
- CENSUS. Eliz Jane Sandoe; Falmouth 5 Apr 1891; 29 Woodhouse Terrace; wife, married, age 44, born Penryn; in husband’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1891 census/AncestryCom/page.
- CENSUS. Elizabeth J Sandoe; Falmouth 31 Mar 1901; at 29 Wodehouse Terrace; wife, age 64, born Penryn; in husband’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Sandoe; Upper Parkstone; 2 Apr 1911; at 137 Ashley Road, 3 rooms; head, widow, age 74, married 51 years, 13 children, 6 died; born Penryn, Cornwall; with daughter Susan M 34. Dorset England. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Registered 1912SEP Poole 5a/258; aged 76; died Sandoe. Dorset England. Sources: GRO. Assumed 1835EL05.
- Comments: Daughter of William Huffer 1811WI02 and Ann 1811AN023.
Updated March 2013