- BIRTH. Baptised 21 Feb 1834 at Chacewater, daughter of Richard and Ann of Kerley. Sources: REGCOPC.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn 6 Jun 1841; at Chacewater, aged 8, born in Cornwall; in Ann Sandoe’s household. Sources: 1841 census/COCP. In mother’s household with sisters.
- CENSUS. Martha Sandow; Chacewater 30 Mar 1851; daughter, aged 18; work to mine; born Kenwyn; in mother’s household. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page (transcribeded Sandam).
- CENSUS. Kea, 7 Apr 1861; aged 27, lodger; born Kenwyn; in Stephen Whitford’s household. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page. Stephen is brother-in-law 1827ST01.
- Comments: Daughter of William 1785WI01 and Ann 1784AN04, with family in 1841. Possible confusion with brother Richard and his wife at Kerley. With Ann at censuses. Mine worker in 1851.
Updated: March 2009