Jane Ann Rowe
- BIRTH. Aged 9 in 1841, in John and Ann Rowe’s household, born in Cornwall; aged 19 in 1851, born at Liskeard; aged 37 in 1871, born Liskeard; aged 47 in 1881; born around 1832-34. Sources: Censuses.
- CENSUS. Jane; Liskeard 6 Jun 1841; Castle St; aged 9, born in Cornwall; in John Rowe’s household. Sources: 1841 census/COCP.
- CENSUS. Liskeard 30 Mar 1851; Church St North; servant, aged 19, house servant, born at Liskeard; in Thomas Milton’s household. Sources: 1851 census/COCP.
- MARR. Jane Rowe; married Richard Sando [1833RI01]; registered 1857JUN Liskeard 5c/151. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, together in 1871, parents around 1857. Children: Mary E 1857MY01, Annie R 1860AN01, Ellen B 1862EL02, Charles E 1866CL01, Emily 1869EM01, Jane A 1871JA01.
- CENSUS. Jane A Sando; Liskeard, 2 Apr 1871; at Thorn Terrace; aged 37; wife; born Liskeard; in husband’s household. Sources: 1871 census.
- CENSUS. Jane A Sando; Liskeard 3 Apr 1881; Thorn Terrace; wife, married, aged 47; born Liskeard; in husband’s household. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Jane A Sando; Liskeard 5 Apr 1891; Thorn Cottages; wife, married, aged 57, born at Liskeard; in husband’s household. Sources: 1891 census/AncestryCom.
- DEATH. Jane Ann Sando; registered 1903JUN Liskeard 5c/31; aged 69. Sources: GRO.
- Comments. Assumed daughter of John 1811JN03 and Ann 1811AN02.
Updated April 2010