- BIRTH. Aged 47 in 1881, born at Durham; aged 17 in 1851, daughter of Jane; born around 1834. Sources: Censuses.
- CENSUS. Durham 6 Jun 1841; at Leazes Place; duaghter aged 7; im mother Jane’s 40 household , with sister Jane 13. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Durham 30 Mar 1851; at 12 Leazes Place; daughter aged 17; born Durham; in mother Jane’s (wid 57) household. Sources 1851 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Married James Sandow Trounson 1830JM03; registered Halifax 1858SEP 9a/508. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, together in 1881. Settled at Lee (KEN) and Croydon (SRY). Children: Emma B 1863EM05, Francis T 1864FR02, Annie S 1866AN02, Jessie E 1867JS03, Alfred J 1876AF01. Other possible child Jane E 1852JA01.
- CENSUS. Trounson; Lewisham; 2 Apr 1871: at 2 Court Terrace; wife, aged 37; born Durham; in husband’s household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Hannah Trounson; Croydon 3 Apr 1881; at 2 Alexandra Terrace, Penge Road; aged 47, born at Durham, wife, in husband’s household with sister Jane Brayshay. Sources: 1881 census (RG11/0818, ED43, Folio 75, Page 11).
- CENSUS. Anna Trounson; Croydon 5 Apr 1891; at 92 Penge Road; wife, aged 57; born Durham; in husband\s household. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- Comments. Sister Jane is 1828JA01, demonstrates Hannah’s surname.
Updated Feb 2019