Anna Maria Coath
- BIRTH. Aged 16 in 1851, daughter of Richard and Mary Ann; aged 27 in 1861, born Liskeard; born around 1834-35. Sources: 1851 and 1861 censuses.
- CENSUS. Liskeard, 30 Mar 1851; at Church St; aged 16; dau; born Liskeard; in father’s household. Sources: 1861 census.
- MARR. Married William Sando [1831WI02] 15 Jan 1854 at the Union House, Liskeard. Sources: REG/COPC, parent at Liskeard around 1855, together in 1861. Children: Richard 1855RI01, William H C 1857WI01, Robert 1859RO01, Anna M 1862AN01, William H 1864WI04, John H 1866JN02, Lucy 1866LY01, Thomas 1869TH01, Lewis 1870LS01, Charles T 1873CL01.
- CENSUS. Anna Maria Sando; Liskeard, 7 Apr 1861; at Bellvue Cottages, Liskeard; aged 27; wife; born Liskeard; in husband’s household. Sources: 1861 census.
- CENSUS. Hannah M; Liskeard 2 Apr 1871; at Cottage, Old Road; wife, married, aged 37, born Liskeard; in husband’s household Sources: 1871 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Ann M Sands; Liskeard 3 Apr 1881; Thorn Terrace; wife, aged 37, born Liskeard; in husband’s household. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom. Sands is transcription error for Sando.
- CENSUS. Anna M Sando; Liskeard 5 Apr 1891; 1 Thorn Terrace; head, widow, aged 58, born Liskeard; with sons Thomas 22, Lewis 20. Sources: 1891 census/AncestryCom.
- Comments: Daughter of Richard 1811RI02 and Mary Ann 1814MY02. Possible death cf 1844HA01.
Updated April 2010