- BIRTH. Aged 21 at marriage in 1853; aged 20 in 1853 at arrival in Australia; born around 1832-33; baptised 25 Nov 1831 at St Ives, daughter of William, blacksmith, and Sarah. Sources: marriage record, census, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. St Ives 30 Mar 1851; at Warren; daughter, aged 19; in father’s household. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Aged 21, from Warren, daughter of William Sampson Luke, black smith, married Nathaniel Williams Quick [1830NT01], 13 Mar 1853 at St Ives. Sources: REG/COPC. Children: Nathaniel 1854NT01, Nathaniel 1855NT01, Sarah J 1858SA01, William L 1860WI02, Richard J 1862RI02, Susan 1863SU01, Betsy 1864BY01, Charlotte S 1866CT01, Nathaniel W 1868NT01, James D 1869JM01, Robert E 1871RO01, Martha J 1872MR01, Beatrice L 1874BE01, Emeline A 1875EM01.
- EMIG. Sarah Quick left Plymouth 7 Apr 1853 on Euphemis; with husband and parents-in-law. Sources: EF.
- IMMIG. Sarah Quick arrived 18 Jul 1853 at Geelong, Australia; on Euphemis; aged 20; with husband and parents-in-law. Sources: IF.
- DEATH. Sarah Quick died 14 Jun 1899 at Dean, Victoria. Sources: DF.
Updated May 2019