- BIRTH. Aged 10 in 1841, born in Cornwall; aged 18 in 1851, born St Ives, son of Patty; aged 38 in 1871, son of Martha, born St Ives; born around 1833; baptised 15 Aug 1834 at St Ives, son of John, Mariner, and Martha. Sources: Censuses, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. St Ives 06 Jun 1841; at Westcoat’s Lane, aged 10, born in Cornwall; with mother Patty. Sources: 1841/COCP.
- CENSUS. St Ives, 30 Mar 1851; at Fore St, aged 18, son, ropemaker, born St Ives; in mother’s household. Sources: 1851 census.
- CENSUS. St Ives, 2 Apr 1871; son, aged 38, shoemaker, born St Ives; in mother’s household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Registered 1871JUN Penzance 5c/198, aged 38. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, not at home in 1881.
- Comments: Son of John 1803JN01 and Martha 1796MR01.
Updated Feb 2019