John Sandoe 1833JN01
- BIRTH. Baptised 28 Feb 1833 at Chacewater; son of Richard and Elizabeth; from Chacewood. Sources: REG.
- CENSUS. Kea, 6 Jun 1841; at Kerley Downs; aged 9, born in Cornwall; in father’s household. Sources: 1841 census/COCP.
- CENSUS. Sandow; Kea 30 mar 1851; at Kerley; son aged 19; miner; born Kea in father’s household. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Full age, miner from Kerley, son of Richard, miner; married Ann Thomas 1832AN01; 2 Dec 1858 at Chacewater; witness William Sandoe; assumed registered 1858DEC Truro 5c/275. Sources: REG, GRO. Children: John 1859JN01, Richard 1861RI01, Mary Ann 1862MY01, William 1865WI01, Richard 1870RI04, James H 1871JM03.
- CENSUS. Sandow; Kea, 7 Apr 1861; at Kerley; aged 29; tin miner; born Kenwyn; with wife Ann 30; children John 2, Richard 1m. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Chacewater, 2 Apr 1871; at East Bridge; head, age 40; tin miner; born Kea; with wife Ann 39; children John 12, Mary A 8, William 5, Richard 2. Sources: 1871 census.
- CENSUS. Kea. 3 Apr 1881; at Kerley; aged 48; head; tin miner; born Kenwyn; with wife Ann 49; children John 22, Mary A 17, William 14, Richard 12, James H 10; mother Elizabeth 76. Sources: 1881 census.
- CENSUS. At Kerley, Kea, 1891; aged 59; head; farmer; born Kea; with wife Ann 60; children Mary Ann 27, Richard 21, James Henry 19. Sources: 1891 census.
- DEATH. Buried 24 Aug 1895 at Chacewater, died at Kerley; assumed registered 1895SEP Truro 5c/87; aged 64. Sources: REG, GRO.
- Comments: Son of Richard 1810RI01 and Elizabeth 1805EL01.
Updated: March 2009