- BIRTH. Born 24 Feb 1832 at Kenwyn, son of William and Harriet; baptised 4 Apr 1832 at Falmouth Methodist Chapel; born at Plymouth in 1851, born at Falmouth in 1861 and 1871. Sources: EDW, IGI, censuses.
- CENSUS. Falmouth 06 Jun 1841; at Porham St, aged 10, born Cornwall; with mother. Sources: 1841/COCP.
- CENSUS. Truro, 30 Mar 1851; at 24 Old Bridge St, aged 18, mason, born Plymouth; in father’s household. Sources: 1851 census.
- MARR. Bachelor, age 24, mason of Fairmantle St, Truro, son of William Sandoe, tailor; married Sarah Ann Wasley 1832SA01; 12 Sep 1858 at Kenwyn; witnesses Enoch Sandoe and Mary Bray; registered 1858SEP Truro 5c/262. Sources: MC/MF, GRO. Sarah’s father is 1807JN02. The witnesses are 1835EN01 and 1835MY01. Children: Elizabeth 1862EL04.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn, 7 Apr 1861; at Andrew Place; head, aged 28; mason; born Falmouth; with wife Sarah A 29. Sources: 1861 census.
- CENSUS. Truro, 2 Apr 1871; at Carclew St, head, aged 39; blind, no occupation; born Falmouth; with wife Sarah A 40; daughter Elizabeth 9. Sources: 1871 census.
- DEATH. Died 10 Sep 1871 at Cardew St, Truro, aged 40, mason, epilepsy for 6 years, reported by Mary Sandoe of James Place (present at death); registered 1871SEP Truro 5c/106, aged 40. Sources: DC.
- Comments: Son of William 1803WI02 and Harriet 1805HA01. Mason.
Updated Feb 2019