- BIRTH. Aged 19 at in 1851, born at Ware, daughter of William and Ann; born around 1832. Sources: 1851census.
- CENSUS. Teresa; Ware 30 Mar 1851; at New Road; daughter, aged 19, unm; born ware; in parents household William Dickinson (60 carpenter), Ann 61. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Married William D Sandoe 1829WI01; assumed registered 1858SEP Hertford 3a/369. Sources: MF, GRO. Settled at Malvern. Children: William 1858WI01, Florence 1863FL01, Mary A 1865MY01, Herbert 1867HB01, Arthur F 1870AR01, Theresa F 1871TR01, Fanny 1874FY01.
- CENSUS. Sandoe; Ware 7 Apr 1861; at New Road; boarder, wife, aged 28; born Ware; with husband and son William 2 in mother’s household. Sources. 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Theresa Sandoe; Great Malvern 2 Apr 1871; Local Board Office; wife, married, aged 39, born at Ware (Hertfordshire); in husband’s household. Sources: 1871 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Theresa Sandoe; Malvern 3 Apr 1881; The Limes, Hornyold Rd; wife, aged 49, born at Ware (Hertfordshire); in husband’s household. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Theresa Sandoe; Great Malvern 5 Apr 1891; at Lymes, Honyols Road; wife, aged 40; born Ware; in husband’s household. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Theresa Sandoe; Leicester 31 Mar 1901; 70 Doncaster Rd, Leicester Belgrave; head, widow, aged 69, born at Ware (Hertfordshire); with daughter Florence T 28. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS; Theresa Sandoe; Leicester 2 Apr 1911; at 70 Doncaster Road; 6 rooms; head, aged 77, wid; 5 children 4 living; born Ware; with daughter Florence Theresa (boot & shoe manufacturers clerk 36). Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Theresa Sandoe; registered 1914MAR Leicester 7a/234, aged 81. Sources: GRO. Assumed 1832TR01.
Updated Feb 2019