- BIRTH. Aged 39 in 1871, born Mylor; aged 44 in 1876; born around 1832; baptised Jesey Hocking 15 Jan 1832 at Mylor, daughter of William, cordwainer, and Jane. Sources: Censuses, REG/COPC, death registration.
- CENSUS. Jessey Hockin; Mylor 6 Jun 1841; Mylor Village; aged 9; in father’s household. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Jesse; Mylor 30 Mar 1851; Mylor Bridge; granddaughter, aged 19; housekeeper; born Mylor; in grandfather Peter May’s (72) household. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page. Peter May is 1779PE01.
- MARR. Married Henry Sandoe [1827HE01]; possibly regd Falmouth 1854JUN 5C/381. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, parent at Falmouth around 1855, Henry named at children’s baptisms. Children: Jane H 1855JA01, Mary L 1858MY01, Elizabeth D 1860EL06, William H 1862WI02, Alexander D 1865AX01, Jessie H 1867JE01, Henry 1869HE01.
- CENSUS. Jessie Sandoe; Falmouth 7 Apr 1861; Albert Row, Bowling Green; wife, married, aged 29, born at Mylor; in husband’s household. Sources: 1861 census/AncestryCom/page.
- CENSUS. Jessie Sandoe; Falmouth, 2 Apr 1871; 21 Victoria Cottages; head, aged 39, wid; launderess; born Mylor; with children Jane 15, Louise 13, William H 8, Alexander D 6, Jessie H 4. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Jessie Sandoe. Registered 1876MAR Falmouth 5c/140; aged 44. Sources: GRO.
- Comments. Daughter of William 1805WI04 and Jane 1806JA04.