- BIRTH. Born 9 Oct 1832; baptised 8 Nov 1832 at St Just Wesleyan Chapel; IGI has St Mawes; daughter of John and Emma. Sources: EDW, IGI.
- CENSUS. Philleigh, 6 Jun 1841; at Treworthal, aged 9, born in Cornwall; in John Sandoe’s household. Sources: PRO/1841 census, 1841 census/COCP.
- CENSUS. Philleigh, 30 Mar 1851; at Truenlas farm; servant; age 18; born Philleigh; in Grace Martyn’s household. Sources: 1851 census. Grace Martyn is 1799GR01.
- CENSUS. Veryan, 7 Apr 1861; at John Trounce’s farm Tretheatie; servant; aged 28 unm; born Philleigh. Sources: 1861 census.
- CENSUS. Filley 2 Apr 1871; at Treworthal, head, unmarried, aged 38, dressmaker; born Filley; with son Wybert 4. Sources: 1871 census/AncestryCom.
- MARR. Married Amos Escott 1809AM01; 7 Jan 1875 at Philleigh; assumed registered Truro 1875MAR 5c/215. Sources: IGI, GRO.
- CENSUS. Charlotte Escott; Philleigh, 3 Apr 1881; at Treworthal; wife; plain needlework; aged 48; born Philleigh; in husband’s household. Sources: 1881 census.
- CENSUS. Charlotte Escott; Philleigh, 5 Apr 1891; at Treworthal, head, widow; plain needleworker; aged 58; born Philleigh; with son Wybert 44. Sources: 1891 census.
- CENSUS. Philleigh 3 Mar 1901; Lemon Cottage; mother, widow, aged 68, plain needlework, born Philleigh; in son Wybert’s household. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- Comments: Daughter of John 1804JN01 and Emma 1810EM01. Children: Loveday 1856LV01, Emma 1858EM04, Wybert S 1867WY01.
Updated April 2010