- BIRTH. Aged 30 in 1861, born Kenwyn; aged 39 in 1871, born at Kea; full age at marriage, daughter of John, miner; born around 1831-32. Sources: 1861 and 1871 censuses, marriage record.
- MARR. Full age; from Kerley, daughter of John, miner; married John Sandoe 1833JN01; 2 Dec 1858 at Chacewater; witness William Sandoe; assumed registered 1858DEC Truro 5c/275. REG, GRO. Children: John 1859JN01, Richard 1861RI01, Mary Ann 1862MY01, William 1865WI01, Richard 1870RI04, James H 1871JM03.
- CENSUS. Ann Sandoe; Kea, 7 Apr 1861; at Kerley; aged 30; wife; born Kenwyn; in husband;s household. Sources: 1851 census.
- CENSUS. Ann Sandoe; Chacewater, 2 Apr 1871; at East Bridge, Chacewater; aged 39 wife; born Kea; in husband’s household. Sources: 1871 Census.
- CENSUS. Ann Sandoe Kea, 3 Apr 1881; at Kerley, Kea; aged 49; wife; born Kenwyn; in husband’s household. 1881 census index.
- CENSUS. At Kerley, Kea, 1891; aged 60; wife; born Kea; in husband’s household. Sources: 1891 census.
- CENSUS. Ann Sandow; Kea 31 Mar 1901; Kerley; head, widow, aged 68, farmer, born at Kerley; with children Mary Ann 36, Richard 30. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- Comments: Daughter of John 1807JN03. Possible death cf 1830AN01.
Updated December 2011