William Sando 1831WI02
- BIRTH. Born 4 Mar 1831 at Kenwyn, son of Richard and Mary Ann; registered at Truro Baptist Meeting House 08 Nov 1831; born at Twelveheads. Sources: EDW, IGI.
- CENSUS. Liskeard 6 Jun 1841; at Church St, aged 10, born in Cornwall; in Richard Sando’s household. Sources: 1841 census/COCP. Richard Sando is father.
- CENSUS. Liskeard, 30 Mar 1851; at Castle St; aged 20; copper miner; born Kenwyn; in father’s household. Sources: 1851 census.
- MARR. Married Anna M Coath [1834AN02] 15 Jan 1854 at the Union House, Liskeard. Sources: REG/COPC, parent at Liskeard around 1855, together on censuses. Settled Liskeard. Children: Richard 1855RI01, William H C 1857WI01, Robert 1859RO01, Anna M 1862AN01, William H 1864WI04, John H 1866JN02, Lucy 1866LY01, Thomas 1869TH01, Lewis 1870LS01, Charles T 1873CL01.
- CENSUS. Liskeard, 7 Apr 1861; at Bellevue Cottages; aged 30; outdoor servant; born Kenwyn; with wife Anna Maria 27; children Richard Coath 5, Robert 2. Sources: 1861 census.
- CENSUS. Liskeard, 2 Apr 1871; at Cottage, Old Road; aged 40; gardener; born Kenwyn; with wife Hannah 37; children Robert 12, William H 6, John H 5, Lucy 4, Thomas 2, Lewis 8m. Sources: 1871 census, 1871 census.
- CENSUS. William Sands; Liskeard 3 Apr 1881; Thorn terrace: head, aged 50, gardener, born Kenwyn; with wife Anna M 46; children Robert 22, William H 16, John 15, Lucy 14, Thomas 12, Lewis 11, Charles T 8. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom. Sands is transcription error for Sando.
- DEATH. Died 7 Feb 1882 at Thorn Terrace, Liskeard Borough; aged 50; gardener; impaired lungs from inflammation; phthisis; Robert Sando, son, present; registered Liskeard 1882MAR 5c/47, aged 50. Sources: DC, GRO. Robert is 1859RO01.
- Comments: Son of Richard 1800RI03 and Mary Ann 1797MY04. Copper miner in 1851, lead miner in 1855, outdoor servant in 1861, gardener in 1871 and 1882.
Updated Feb 2019