Mary Sandow 1831MY05
- BIRTH. Aged 9 in 1841, in John Sandow’s household; born around 1832; baptised 17 Aug 1831 at St Teath, daughter of John, miner, and Alice, from Trerusol, privately. Sources: 1841 census, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. St Patrick 6 Jun 1841; at Intack’s; aged 9; in father’s household. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Liverpool, 30 Mar 1851; at 29 Dublin Street; lodger, aged 18; scholar; born Ireland; in Samuel Milliken’s boarding house. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page. Is this 1831MY05?
- MARR. Daughter of John, married John Renshaw [1843JN04] 8 Feb 1864 at Liverpool; registered Liverpool 1864MAR 8b/299. Sources: REG/FMP, GRO/FreeBMD. Transcribed Benshaw.
- CENSUS. Renshaw; Liverpool 2 Apr 1871; at 269 Beaufort St, Toxteth Park; wife aged 30; born Cornwall; in husband’s household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Renshaw; Liverpool 3 Apr 1881; at 17 Seagrave St, Liverpool; head, married, aged 48; housekeeper; born Cornwall; with three boarders, one visitor, two servants. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Renshaw; Liverpool 5 Apr 1891; at 50 Forth St, Kirkdale; wife, aged 48; born Cornwall; in husband’s household; (timber labourer 47), adopted daughter Minnie Johnson 6. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Renshaw; registered Toxteth Park 1892DEC 8b/123 aged 57. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, assumed 1831MY05
- Comments. Daughter of John 1805JN01 and Alice 1805AL01
Updated Feb 2019